Why we pack shoeboxes
Each shoebox gives a Christmas gift AND spreads the good news of Jesus Christ to children around the world!
How to pack a shoebox
1. Find any shoebox or pick one up at SLC
2.. Choose a child's age and gender
3. Fill with toys, school supplies and hygiene items.
4. Attach the gender/age label and include $9 shipping donation in the box OR buy a TRACKING/SHIPPING label online and to see where your box will end up.
5. PRAY for the child receiving your box.
6. Return filled shoeboxes to Spring Lake Church by Sunday, November 8.
Are there contactless options?
Looking for safe ways to participate without contact? You have options!
1. Build a box completely ONLINE!
2.. Use a shoebox from home or pick up a shoebox at church mid-week if you want to avoid weekend attendance - Contactless shoebox pick up and drop off will be at the Bellevue Campus office entrance Monday-Thursday from 8:30am to 4pm, October 19-November 5.
Local Outreach Partners
Spring Lake Church partners with local organizations with the desire to build deep relationships, serve people faithfully, and share the gospel in love.
Current Young Life Needs
Meals for Virtual Learning Program: View sign up
Young Life Leaders: Contact Heather to learn more
Young Life Mentors: Contact Heather to learn more
Donate Items: Needed items include- individually packaged snacks and bottled water/drinks. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate a drop off time.
Local Outreach Projects
Spring Lake Church does one-time projects to engage in our local community by filling needs, serving people, and showing the love of Jesus Christ.
Preparing for Outreach
SHARE: Outreach Equipping Class
Thursday, November 12 from 6pm-7:30pm (Online class)
We will be hosting this class online via zoom.
(This class is required for anyone
participating in future SLC mission trips.)
All rights reserved Spring Lake Church 2018